Our resource centre provides information and services to help you publish your research with – and review for – The Society for Academic Research Journals.
A few essentials for publishing in this journal:
- Submitted articles should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written and the author has cleared any necessary permissions with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.
- All authors must declare they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article. A full statement of our Ethical Guidelines for Authors (PDF) is available.
All articles for this journal must be submitted using our online submissions system.
- About this journal:
Topics covered include
- Effect of Gender Role in the Societies
- Teaching Management
- Case studies in Education and Management
- Career Counselling
- Infrastructure Design and Management
- Innovative structures
- Life assessment
- Research Methodologies
- Structural health monitoring, safety, reliability
- Testing technologies
- Vibration, impact/structural dynamics
- Sustainable waste management
- Water management
- Policies and regulations in Management
- Nature and environment
- Human activities and intelligence, artificial intelligence, knowledge-based systems
- Industrial Management
- Resources management and processing
- Areas of conflict
- Environmental technologies
- Health and safety, risk assessment and management
- Editorial Board
Editor in Chief
- Dr. Hardev Sharma, Secretary, The Society for Academic Research, Jaipur, India
Editorial Board Members
- Dr. A.R. Saravana Kumar, Professor, Department of Education, Alagappa University, Karaikudi, Tamilnadu, INDIA email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Nico Schutte, Professor, Department of Management, North-West University, Mmabatho email: email@example.com
- Dr. Muhammad Ali Asghar Sandhu, Faculty of Management Sciences, International Islamic University, Islamabad, Pakistan email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Vijay Kumar, Assistant Professor, Department of Basic and Applied Sciences- Statistics National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management (NIFTEM), Kundli, Sonepat, Haryana, India email: email@example.com
- Dr. Nicolene Barkhuizen, Professor, Global Innovative Forefront Talent Research Niche Area, North-West University, Mmabatho, South Africa email: Nicolene.Barkhuizen@nwu.ac.za
- Mr. Ikboljon Kasimov, Dept. of Supply Chain Management and Logistics, Andijan Machine Building Institute, Andijan, Uzbekistan email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Mohammad Mehdi Ranjbar, Department of Education, Eastern Mediterranean University, Iran email: email@example.com
- Mr. Balraj, Researcher, Department of Financial literacy and financial planning, Jaypee University JUIT Waknaghat, UP, India email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Riyaz Millwala, Trainer, Dept. of Finance Management, Mumbai, India email@example.com